Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dissappointed in you America!!!!!

I can't believe that the United States of America are urging Britain to enter talks with Argentina over sovereignty of the Falkland Islands.  What makes it so difficult to believe is that America seems to stand up for every body else's rights but apparently the right of self determination of 2,000 plus people means nothing to them.  The Falkland Islanders are unanimous in their desire to remain British, we are British, we have always been British.
We were invaded by Argentina, 255 British soldiers lost their lives so we could remain British.With the anniversary of liberation day  on the 14th June.  I remember laying in my sleeping bag on the floor and listening to the whistle of shells overhead and actually thinking I don't know if I am going to survive this war.  We did and we will be forever grateful to Britain for liberating us.  Sovereignty should never, ever be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment