Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shopping and not cooking

Had a super day.  Went and seen my mum this morning and went to to the shops with her to buy some groceries.  Met up with Christopher at midday in the FIC cafe where we all had a hoagie for lunch.  Christopher came back home after lunch and worked on his outboard motor.  The outboard we are using at the moment is a bit too small for the dinghy.
After lunch mum and I went shopping for a present for my niece and mums great granddaughter Emma.  Found some nice presents. 
Shaun riding Sambo, Tiphanie riding Slim Dusty on George Island
Then went and collected lots of gift catalogues from South Atlantic trading.  Tiphanie has decided she cant really afford to come home for Easter so I am looking for some nice pieces that I can send her for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment